SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
irishgirl_gw

What's with this WEIGHT???

Irishgirl
22 years ago

Hi, my name is Kathy and I am new to this forum. I find it very fascintating because I am 48 year young (although don't feel quite as in shape as I did just a short 2 years ago). I have always watched my weight and exercised often and religiously to stay in shape (see my profile pages briefcase under Kathy's page), and had relatively little problems until recently! I have put on 30 pounds in the last year and am powerless to stop it despite increased cardio exercise and watching my diet carefully! During this time I have also been experiencing hotflashes but still have a very regular cycle. My Doctor recommends I start HRT and precribed Prempro (which I have not started yet). I told her I was afraid of weight gain and if I was to gain one more ounce I will scream!!!!! She thought it would balance me out but from what I am reading that is not likely. Is there any one out there that has had any positive results (meaning weight loss) from getting on HRT? I would love to hear from you. I am afraid to start taking the Prempro. Oh and I have had my thyroid checked...so it is not that.

Here is a link that might be useful: Kathy's page

Comments (3)

Sponsored