Return to the Menopause Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Fibromyalgia

Posted by lynnanneh (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 29, 09 at 11:13

I am new here. I have been reading about the pain that many women have been in and I wanted to share what I have learned.
I had five doctors tell me that I had fibro. I didn't want to believe it.
I had it for five long years. Someone told me to take coral calcium for a sleeping aid. So I did. After 3 weeks, I no longer had the pain. Every morning before taking the coral calcium was very painful.After taking the coral calcium, I was no longer in pain. It was wonderful to be pain free.
A few of my friends have also had the same experience in taking the coral calcium. So I know it was not just me.
I used the GNC brand at first. Then I ordered another brand off the internet, Nature's Way. You want to be sure that which ever brand you use should be from Okinawa and is fossilized and gathered from above the sea. It is much better than the kind they get from the ocean floor.
I hope this will help others. Fibro is very painful and gets in the way of living your life the way you should.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Fibromyalgia

Lynn, that is amazing that you stumbled upon something so simple to help with your pain.
Do ya think doctors would tell you that!!!!
I hope you are able to stay pain free.

o

Thanks Twolips. I hope that others will be helped as much as I was.
Fibro is a very ugly monster. The doctors just want to throw prescription meds at you. One doctor did tell me to take calcium & magnesium. But, that didn't help me at all. It was the coral calcium that did it. I have been pain free since 2003:-)

o

Thank you! I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome 20 years ago. I am almost 59. I take some other supplements, but I am trying the coral calcium as soon as i can get out to buy it. I am retired now, which helps but still find when I have a really active busy day that the next day I am a couch potato. tried some prescriptions early on, but did not like the side effects. thanks again

o

Jennava, Let me know if it works for you. I hope you can get some soon.
I think 20 years is way too long to have such horrible pain.
Let me know. I felt better in about 3 weeks. Take 2 capsules in the morning and 2 at night.
Keep me posted.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Menopause Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here