SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
msteach_gw

new herbs relief!!

msteach
18 years ago

I went to our local herb farm that has been in existence for decades and the gentleman that is the owner is so knowledgeable about all herbal remedies, it's great. Well I asked him for something for menopause where the anxiety and rage get to you, and he referred me to kava kava and a blend of herbs packaged as "less stress". Both of these are in capsule form. I also asked about tea and he referred me to herbal "tranquil" tea. Asked also about contraindications with blood pressure meds and hormones. He said to take the herbal supplements at least 1 hour apart from meds, but also said he can get me off the hormones and even possibly the bp meds with herbal supplements. Well, I was very doubtful, but willing to give it a try cuz I felt so awful. I had a cup of the tea and took a kava kava around 5 last night, took the less stress about 7 with another cup of tea. Guess what? Anxiety and worry turned into a lot more positive thinking and I slept last night except for briefly waking up once. I got up this morning and felt better - like the cup was 1/8 full instead of totally empty, took my meds and waited about an hour or so before taking the kava kava and less stress. The anxiety quells within minutes and you do look at things in a more positive light. This is only twice now, so I'm hopeful. I've read about kava kava and its medicinal values. So if this means my life can be positive again, I'm going for it.

Comments (7)

Sponsored