SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
potato_gw

Pleeeaaasssseeee help me!!!

potato
22 years ago

I have been rejected by 17 specialty doctors in the last 3 years. I am not looking for another doc...they tell me nothing, give me stuff that makes me worse and take my money....what a waste of time ....I am here because I am having a difficult time with 2 symptoms...urinating alot, and tiredness. I have been checked for everything including diabetes, hypothyroid/hyperthyroid, and all was normal except that i am in perimeno according to all the docs....I am urinating alot at one sitting, so much that it drains me...I am 42...havent seen my cycle since october of 01...thats 4 months now...I feel extremely tired. I do take HRT (climara patch and natural progesterone cream) however it does not do anything for the 2 symptoms i am worried about...I feel like a prune, and i look like one now. I am 5'4 and 100 lbs...this is way too thin...I feel like i am hypoglycemic even though the docs say no...I am in tears and a feel so helpless...i am just completely fresh out of ideas and docs...they all tell me nothing and worse of all i am feeling awful..the psychiatrist gave me meds that made me sicker....I do eat well alot of healthy foods, i dont eat sugar, i dont drink or smoke...and i drink lots of water...i also take vitamins...what else is there?? I want to feel better...please help me..

Comments (5)

Sponsored