SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gaylee51

i'm losing it!

gaylee51
17 years ago

I think this is it...I'm losing it! The past month has been a nightmare... severe flashes, headaches,palps and anxiety. Still waiting for endocrinologist preliminary tests, which do not even include blood tests or any hormonal tests! I feel like he's barking up the wrong tree and I can't even get through to my PC's office.

I cry from the time I get out of bed till I fall asleep. My husband just sits there and watches me; he doesn't know what else to do. I feel like I just want to be held like a baby, but he doesn't seem to get it. I don't blame him... I don't get it either.

And then when something strikes me funny, I laugh with utter belly roll intensity. What's happening to me!?

I started taking a new BP med about 6 weeks ago, Toprol 25mg

It helped the palps a little, but not my BP. Been trying to reach my PC about this. I'm wondering if Toprol can cause some of these symptoms?

Fortunately, I don't really feel depressed -YET!- But I fear I could be heading that way if I don't get some relief.

I have a call in to a Women's Clinic in my area that advertizes help with menopause. Can't wait for them to call back so they can listen to me blubber to them over the phone.

Thanks for listening to me blubber on this post! It really does help to vent to someone who knows. Gayle

Comments (10)

Sponsored
Capri Home Renovations
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars33 Reviews
Reputable Home Renovation Company Serving Northern Virginia