Return to the Menopause Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Found natural relief for hot flashes

Posted by tinker1121 (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 28, 08 at 11:39

I have had such good luck with this that I wanted to share. Up until two months ago I was having severe hot flashes of up to 7 or 8 a day and drenching nightsweats of at least 2 and sometimes 4. I am 53 and skipping periods for the past two years and now none since last August.

My doctor did not want to prescribe hormone therapy and suggested I try over the counter remedies. I went to a local health food store and they suggested "AM PM Perimenopause Formula by Enzymatic. Within a week I noticed relief from my fatigue, fogginess and short temper and within two weeks my hot flashes were reduced to 3 a day though not much relief for the insomnia and night sweats.

Still the results were impressive and I was thrilled to find relief. After now finishing my second box I can say this stuff is amazing and I now have maybe one mild hot flash per day, my mood and energy and much improved but wish the insomnia would improve. I do have a nightsweat but nothing as severe as before.

So I just wanted to share my good fortune to anyone else seeking relief. Here is the link to what it looks like or if you want to order it online.
http://www.vitacost.com/Enzymatic-Therapy-AM-PM-PeriMenopause-Formula/csrc-SHOPFEED-froogle

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Found natural relief for hot flashes

Wow! Great to hear there is something out there in one formula. I've been taking many natural herbs and they are working but would love to cut down on the amount of pills.
Thanx! Bobbi

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Menopause Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here