SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tinker1121

Found natural relief for hot flashes

tinker1121
16 years ago

I have had such good luck with this that I wanted to share. Up until two months ago I was having severe hot flashes of up to 7 or 8 a day and drenching nightsweats of at least 2 and sometimes 4. I am 53 and skipping periods for the past two years and now none since last August.

My doctor did not want to prescribe hormone therapy and suggested I try over the counter remedies. I went to a local health food store and they suggested "AM PM Perimenopause Formula by Enzymatic. Within a week I noticed relief from my fatigue, fogginess and short temper and within two weeks my hot flashes were reduced to 3 a day though not much relief for the insomnia and night sweats.

Still the results were impressive and I was thrilled to find relief. After now finishing my second box I can say this stuff is amazing and I now have maybe one mild hot flash per day, my mood and energy and much improved but wish the insomnia would improve. I do have a nightsweat but nothing as severe as before.

So I just wanted to share my good fortune to anyone else seeking relief. Here is the link to what it looks like or if you want to order it online.

http://www.vitacost.com/Enzymatic-Therapy-AM-PM-PeriMenopause-Formula/csrc-SHOPFEED-froogle

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Capri Home Renovations
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars33 Reviews
Reputable Home Renovation Company Serving Northern Virginia