SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
morganna55_gw

Menopause hell.

morganna55
11 years ago

Hello everyone. I am 55 years old and think I am going mad! I thought I was having a nervous breakdown until I discovered this sight by accident. I have read all the 'horror' stories regarding the menopause and I went to my GP who confirmed I am perimenopausal. I have every problem under the sun. Memory loss, panic attacks, tiredness, restlessness and I am unable to work even hough I work from home. I am a seamstress and made ny living making Roman Blinds, curtains and clothing alterations until I realised I couldnt do it as I was ruining peoples clothes!!! So I am just sitting here waiting on something miraculous happening in my body then I will put the flags out and go on a cruise. I feel so sorry for anyone else going through this. I think all girls should have Menopause information so they know what to expect. My mum went through hell and I have two daughters and keep on at them to educate themselves about this freaky time but they dont listen. Hey ho. I will keep plodding on and I wish everyone that is going through the same hell as me all the best for the future.XXX

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Maruca Design / Build
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars20 Reviews
Exceptional Residential Design and Remodeling Services in Fairfax