SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
faith99_gw

a remedy for migraines, prolong heavy bleeding, fibroids, PCOS...

faith99
12 years ago

Here is some good remedies i would like to share with you.

Have you heard of an herb called Lady's Mantle? It's really effective in treating migraine headaches, prolong/heavy menstrual bleeding, hot flashes, uterine fibroid, polycystic ovarian syndrome, high blood sugar, PMS and monthly cramp. Because Lady's Mantle is also used to treat diarrhea, it might cause constipation to some people. If that occurs, simply add more fiber to you diet.

A simple way to make Lady's Mantle tea is adding in about 3/4 cups of organic herb to 3 quarts of boiling water, let it boil for another 3 to 5 minutes. You can drink it hot or cool. However, a glass of cold Organic Lady's Mantle is so delicious.

If you are birth control pills, please do some research before using Lady's Mantle.

Cutting down on your coffee and alcohol intake, eat less fat and sugar. You will feet healthier and happier.

If you feel depressed and you don't want to take RX antidepressants, adding in all natural hormone, pregnenolone, could be an alternative way to get rid of your perimenopause/menopause blues. You can get pregnenolone at Whole Foods or on line stores, 10 to 15 mg under the tongue in the morning should be sufficient to make a difference. As taking any kind of natural hormone supplements, monitor yourself, adjust to the amount you need.

Melatonin is a good sleeping aid and antioxidant, 3 to 5mg right before bed time should be enough to get you through the night and make you wake up happy.

If you like to learn more about natural hormone supplement, here is a link to Dr. Ray Peat, a pioneer in natural hormone studies.

http://raypeat.com/articles/articles/three-hormones.shtml

I hope my tips will help you and many others. Having an exam by your doctor is important, do some reseach of your won to decide what's the best treatment for you. May God bless you all.

Comments (5)

Sponsored