Return to the Menopause Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Thinning leg and pubic hair

Posted by js59 (My Page) on
Mon, Jan 21, 08 at 21:45

I'm 48 and had my last period 2 years ago. I've noticed that I hardly have to shave my legs anymore and also my pubic hair seems to be thinning out considerably. Is it all just going to fall out eventually?????

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Thinning leg and pubic hair

Yup, it is a part of getting older. I have noticed that women who didnt have an abundance to begin with complain about things getting thin. . I remember my mom not having to shave her legs much in her 40's. Of course I was to self centered to notice or care. Funny how that comes back around. Sorry js..

o

Yep, it dawned on me about 6-7 years ago that I don't need to shave above the knees anymore. I was really hairy when I was young, so it came as a shock to me :)
Mrs H

o

isn't it grand...now if the armpits would cooperate! lol...wait till you start getting grey hair in the most unlikely places...

o

My always thin hair on my head continues to thin. My scalp will be showing soon. I almost wish I'd go grey so it wouldn't be as noticeable!
The rest of me is as hairy as my head is not. Of course it does not seem to be thinning. Why should any of this go my way:P

o

Does it start growing on the face around the same time it starts disappearing from those other areas?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Menopause Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here