Return to the Menopause Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
laser hair removal?

Posted by surfergal (My Page) on
Tue, Jan 24, 06 at 19:34

got a coupon for $90 full face treatment, regularly $180. Anyone tried this? I never would have believed how obsessed I am with hair on my face since the big M. My hair is light and fine, hate the chin hair, and upper lip. getting the grey in the brows and lashes is bad enough. What do I have to watch for? know about? Ad and website says medically supervised, but I have watched 20/20 type shows....says nothing about licensing...

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: laser hair removal?

Surfergal,
I have heard that it doesn't work well on light hair.

o
New Laser hair removal

a new site whit lot of links about hair removal
fell free to browse it

Here is a link that might be useful: Hair removal

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Menopause Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here