SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
okla_gal

small red bumps, hormone related or not?

Okla_gal
22 years ago

I will try to describe this as good as possible. I get these small red dot like bumps. when one first comes up it itches like crazy then the itch stops after a day or two, but the bump stays there and will eventually get about the size of a quarter. they use to only come up on the front side of my arm toward the armpit, then they came up only on the side of my face in front of my ear and now I only get them on my chest. they stay for appx. 2 to 3 months and as they start to go away the center feels real soft and the outside is more like a red ring. I know it is not a ringworm. My gyno told me a long time ago they were nerve endings that tend to be inflamed from lack of hormone. he would give me a little extra in my shot of hormone and pow they would dissapear, but I seem to get them alot in the summer and have gone to a dermatologist and he says no I am just allergic to something, my family Dr. also says not related to hormone, but has no answer for it.I am just wondering since there is such a lot of people here maybe someone has had these or can put a name on it.Thanks, I enjoy this whole site so much, everyone tends to want to help one another and I appreciate it so much.

Comments (3)

Sponsored