Return to the Menopause Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Soy/Estrogen connection question

Posted by jynx (My Page) on
Wed, Jan 2, 02 at 15:08

I have noticed some women mentioning using soy as a estrogen boost, is that correct? How would that affect you if you are using natural progesterone? I have been using a compound from my pharmacist for progesterone, but it really ramps up my appetite, i am still trying to get a balance worked out. This past cycle was so heavy I was changing the super plus evry hour for 24 hours straight. Does anyone take soy and progesterone together?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Soy/Estrogen connection question

nevermind.

o

Hi Jynx,
I have been watching your post, very good question, I would
like to know also.
Gardenpaw

o

I just came here to post the same question. I guess this forum is not as active as it used to be before it went to pay.Jynx, did you ever find out an answer?

o

I'd like to know also. I'm in menopause, and also have high cholestrol.

o

I saved this sight during my many months of research, which I found has a lot of useful info.

Here is a link that might be useful: Menopause/hrt/herbals

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Menopause Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here