Return to the Marriage Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
how to handle this

Posted by seekanswer (My Page) on
Thu, Dec 8, 05 at 17:26

a friend of mine is having problem in her marriage.since then she has started to spread rumors that me and my husband are having trouble.we spoke to her. all that she says is she didn't even think like that.It is affecting our life.how to cope up with it.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: how to handle this

1. If you and your husband are not having marraige troubles, then how is this affecting your life?

2 If she was really your 'friend' she would not spread rumors about you - get another friend.

My husband and I both work in the same location. It is commonplace for people there to spread rumors. We both agreed early on that we would not let things people said about us affect our relationship.

A few people tried to stir up trouble at first but now those same people realize that the bond my husband and I have is too strong for that nonsense and they have stopped even trying.

You love your husband - he loves you - what anyone else says or thinks is unimportant.

o
RE: how to handle this

Obviously she is not a good friend, I would look for someone new. Friends dont say things to hurt you. But as the other person wrote why does it matter what other people think, let them think what they want when you come home who is there at the end of the day thats all that matters.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Marriage Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here