SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
going_bonkers

The Divorce that NEVER Ends!

going_bonkers
17 years ago

Hello Im new here but I thought maybe someone could give me some advice. It is also very confusing so I'll try to make it understandable...without the use of a pie chart it may prove difficult....LOL

Nick and Jane were married for 20+ years and had 2 kids.

Dick and Cari were married for 10+ years and had 1 kid.

Dick and Cari divorced. Cari got custody and Dick was true to his name. Minimal child support if any, no medical coverage...ect. Barely any intrest in his child. Cari worked and has supported her child now for many years.

Nick and Jane separated and Nick met Kitten.

Nick pays over a grand a month for support, gave her the house, furnishings, medical coverage for the kids, pays all the marital debt all because he didnt want to disrupt the kids lives.

Jane met Dick and got married before the ink was dry on the divorce papers. (3mos from separation to divorce to marriage)Jane told the kids Dick was their new Dad, and has run Nick into the ground at every turn, even suggesting adoption.

2yrs ago all the real fun started, Jane learned how to file court motions. And I mean hundreds of them, some for herself and some for Dick. Motions for everything and anything. From Nick she wants everything. (she wont work)

By everything I mean money, she gets half his pay now.

Now on the other hand, Dick hasnt paid support for months, he wont keep a job and is now working under the table for Janes family. She writes and files motions for him to NOT pay anything, or take any responsibility.

Kitten happened to meet Sherry online and started comparing notes and motions... both Kitten and Cari have moved from the state of ohio as did Jane and Dick (she let the house go to forclosure) Jane and Dick have had several different addresses in the last 3 years.(so they are hard to keep track of) but both divorces were in ohio along with all the constant motions and court hearings. She has sent in soo much that the Judge cant even keep it straight and has contridicted himself many times. It feels like we are running around in a revolving door. Is it legal for Jane to write and file motions for Dick? No she is not a lawyer. We need to find a way stop this maddness. Cari is a single mom and dosent need this abuse.

Comments (22)

Sponsored