SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nikki2403

please help advice needed

nikki2403
10 years ago

Hi folks, I just need a bit of guidance,
My husband and I have been married 6yrs we have 2 beautiful boys(5and 2), hubby is 40 and I am 34. The thing is we both have no senior qualifacations although hubby works in I.T and have got some Diplomas, his salary with 2 children is not great.
I have always worked in Admin and have taken time out of work since having the children although i have done agency work to make ends meet inbetween.I am now ready to go back to work and have a career but am finding it difficult to get the job I want, hubby also wants to earn more but finding it hard as he has experience but no higher qualifaction like a Degree.We have discussed this in depth and decided that we dont like the way our life is and we have to take control and change this.
We have both decided to do Degrees I am doing Law and he is doing a business degree. I thought great at least he is trying. The thing is my husband is a gamer at 40 (I DONT GET IT) and spends 20mins studing and 4-6hrs playing game at night when the kids are asleep. I dont think he has any interest in the course as this shows in his scores I have told him that the marriage is over if he doesnt complete as I am the only one trying to make a difference here. He promised me this will change but his last exam he got 41% pass mark 40%.
This is really stressing me out as we are poor and have taken out student loans to facilitate this and he leading me on.The thing is I WILL kick him out and he thinks i wont ...so fedup of nagging.

Comments (9)

Sponsored