SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
minci3

crying after sex

minci3
16 years ago

hi all,

i was wondering if any women here cry after sex? i do. it happens whether the sex is good or bad, whether i'm in a good mood or not. whatever else is going on in my life (good or bad) after sex, i have to shed a couple of tears. mind you, it's not balling and sobbing, but it's a couple of tears that sober me up. i'm not sure what it could mean. this is the first person i've been with sexually and since he's my husband..he's probably going to be the last. so i dont' know if i'd have this reaction with someone else.

our marriage is fine. we have ups and downs. since getting married we've had a lot of changes in our life, moving around, changing jobs, living far from our families. basically, there are a lot of things going on that impact the stability of our marriage. so i'm not sure whether the tears are indicative of my underlying unhappiness or whether they are just a hormonal imbalance. i'd appreciate any woman sharing with me whether this has happened to her and under what conditions.

thank you in advance for reading !

Comments (8)

Sponsored