SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
asmovious

Unhappy in a relationship

Asmovious
10 years ago

Hello everyone. I'm going to be honest and I'm hoping to get some honest answers. So let me start. We've been in a relationship four four years now and have a two year old girl. I asked her to marry me before the baby was born and gave her a ring. She said yes but has never talked about it to date. I've even brought it up before on two occasions and she didn't seem interested. She does wear the ring all the time. The first two years we fought heavily a lot. I sat her down a year ago and talked about her bad behavior. She has slowed it down but we still argue daily just not shouting matches. I work full time and she works part time. Her choice. I fell She doesn't do enough around the apartment. I do the cooking and cleaning. She does the dishes mostly 70% of the time. I wash my own laundry and she does hers and our daughter. She only lets her mother watch our daughter. I haven't seen any of my friends in about 8 months. I don't see them because it sparks an argument of the greatest proportion when I ask to go out and have a drink with a friend. I do go from 7 pm to 1 am. We have not had sex since before the baby was born. Not out of lack of me asking for it. I've brought it up to her but nothing has happened. I very unhappy and resentful. Honestly, around March of this year I found myself not attracted to her because of her negative attitude. We work at the same place and I couldn't get a promotion because she would not go to another store. I had talked about it for a year before she would need to leave and she decided she did not want to leave. I ended up being transferred to a harder area and had to work twice as hard. since then I've plenty of trouble at work because I'm not happy with my position. I would have had a easier position had she left. I'm definitely resentful and I've told her about it. I fell very unhappy and feel if we would not have had this beautiful daughter who I love very much.*tear in my eye* , I would have left this relationship long ago. What do you think? I'd like to hear from women and get their point of view. I'm lost and worried about my daughter. Thank you.

Comments (3)

Sponsored