SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
motivatedmother

Not married a year, a lot of issues already

motivatedmother
14 years ago

Hi im a 23 year old young mother of 3 and my 4th on the way...Yes a lot to handle. Im 7 months pregnant and have been married since july 11th to a long time friend. I really dont have anyone to talk to about my situation so i guess im seeking a little advice from someone that would know better then me. My husband is a great guy, funny personality and everyone that meets him would adore him. My 3 kids are not by him but he loves them like his own and im 7 months pregnant by him now with my 4th. Now to be honest before i got pregnant we used to hang out and party a lot when we had a babysitter.. a lot of drinking and hanging out with mutual friends, a little before i got pregnant i decided that there was a lot more to life then just having fun so i slowed down. He is 27 so he is 4 years older than me but maturity level im way ahead of him. Well anyways right now i do not work due to my pregnancy and he works 2 part time jobs. Burger king and at a pet store which he is just maintenance. Now how much money someone makes does not effect the way i feel about them but its what you do with it that does. Its kind of embarassing telling people my situtation but you wont understand or be able to give me the right advice unless i do. We live with my parents in a big house and the whole downstairs is ours. My father made it into an apartment because he actually wants us to stay, he doesnt even charge us rent, the only bills we have is a 250$ car payment and 200$ car insurance a month so to most people that is awesome. My husband still has a drinking problem,(well at least i think so) He cant go without having his beer...he might go 2 days but it will never last longer than that... i constantly complain about it because we have no money to buy stuff that we dont need and im concerned about his health also. And thats not the only thing he blows money on, its take out food, video games, just little stuff that a guy feels he needs in life. Right now we dont have 1$ to our name and nothing for the baby on the way. Just living paycheck to paycheck right now. But this is not even the beginning of my problems. Since i have not been working i basically just stay home and clean the house, do laundry, chase my other 3 kids everywhere, and never really get any rest for myself. I'm so big right now that i can barely do anything without feeling exausted. So anyways he goes to work at 6am and gets out around 11am and when he wakes up thats when im getting up to handle the kids needs. So by the time he gets home he feels that he needs a nap from working a 5 hour shift so im forced to continue doing what i've been doing since i woke up without any help...so even if he doesnt have to go to his second job which starts at 5pm he will still sleep for about 4 hours, then wake up and play his video games. im suprised he does not have bed sores because i swear he does not move off the bed unless its to use the bathroom or eat which he will eat in the bed too. He thinks because he works and i dont that its ok for him to not do anything all day, when i complain about it which i do a lot of complaing because for 1 he blows all the money he works for on himself and things he needs and never worries about what his pregnant wife needs or the baby comming will need. And he doesnt think that i ever need to rest or he just doesnt care enough, everytime i complain about something he blames it on me being pregnant, he says" oh god your just being pregnant, its your hormones" and he says that constantly, but deep down inside i really have all these issues with him even if i wasnt pregnant, i know he loves me dearly and he has this way of making a situation betetr at the time by trying to make me laugh or be so lovable and i will just brush it off until he does something to bring back all these emotions. I'm so overwhelmed with my emotions right now that i cant even get everything i need to say out, i dont even know the questions i need answered right now, i guess i just feel alone, and my husband is a great guy like i said but he is so immature and lazy... HE TALKS THE TALK BUT DOESNT WALK THE WALK and im not getting anywhere in life with him and he doesnt seem to care that we live with my parents. He just sits here all day playing games, sleeping, eating and going to work while im worried about how we are going to get our kids anything for christmas, and the new baby anything at all. Complaining isnt working anymore and its hard to stay mad at him because of his personality but i cry all the time when im alone because i feel helpless. The only time he even does anything with me is when he wants to have sex, he doesnt hold me, we dont watch movies together, t,v nothing. He does what he wants to do all day everyday. he is very selfsish... well thats all im going to write for right nwo because i dont even know if any of this is making sense, so please any feedback will be much appreciated or questions if you have any to make u better understand.

Comments (36)

Sponsored
Remodel Repair Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Westerville