SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
76cindy

He Says He Doesn't Love Me Anymore

76CINDY
13 years ago

Well here goes, my husband of 32 years recently moved out. Over the past year our sex life has become few and far between. We have become more like roommates, and that is not from me trying to make it more. He keeps saying it is him and he doesn't understand what is wrong. So then in November he went hunting and met up with this 38 yr single mom woman (he is 51) who he talks to everyday, sends photo's, texts and when caught and confronted he says they did not have sex. He says he wanted to, he says she makes him feel like I did when we first met and fell in love. The last two weeks have been so hard on me. I feel like my world has fallen apart completely. He finally told me he doesn't love me anymore like a wife. He loves me like a sister. (?) What ever that means. Granted our marriage has not always been easy. We have had to work at it. But, I thought that is what we were doing. So in the short since he has moved out, I saw a lawyer began divorce proceedings. My kids tell me to not try to hold on to any hope of him coming back to move on and rebuild. Some friends say you don't give up on 32 years of marriage that easy. My nephew says he has lost his mind, and it happens to men mid age. I just don't know what direction to take. I feel like I am free falling and I don't know what I am going to hit, the cement or a fluffy bed of feathers. Has anyone else been through this kind of thing?

Comment (1)

Sponsored
J.Holderby - Renovations
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Leading General Contractors - 2X Best of Houzz!