SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hopelesslyinlove

I'm in love with a woman that is engaged

hopelesslyinlove
15 years ago

I'm a young man. A little over a year ago i started a new job. On my first day i met this very beautiful young woman. Well i found out that she had a boyfriend and they had been dating on and off for 3 years. So i pretty much gave up. Well we got to know each other from talking at work all the time. Towards the end of Jan into Feb they had some problems. They was still together though. Well one day at work she got my phone number from another person. We started textng while we was at work and when she went home to this guy. Well they broke up. After about two weeks i asked her to come over and hang out with me and some friends. She did. Nothing happened we just hung out. But soon after. She went back to him cuz he promised to change. Well then over the next 3 months we would text and flirt constantly. In this time he asked her to marry him. She accepted. But she still flirted big time with me. Once again they had some troubles. Everyone at work could see there was something there and kept telling me to make a move. Well one day we was getting ready to go home. We started having one of our tickle fites we'd always get into. Well she won. She got me pinned on the ground crying. When she finally let me up. I grabbed her and took her behind a wall. Pinned her against the wall tickeled her and then i kissed her. Then the next nite she came and hung out with me again. At the end of the nite i walked her to her car. We got in and started to talk. We ended up kissing again and not as friends. The next day they broke up. After a week we started dating. We had so much fun together. We went out for a lil over a month. We both fell in love with each other. But her parents would poke and prod at her to go back to him. She couldn't take her parents doing that so she went back. For the next 3 months i would go see her at work everyday since we worked at different places now. She would still touch me the way she did, The way she looked at me she could tell me i love you with her eyes. We would still kiss every so often. She even said she loved me quite a few times. One day bout a month and a half ago they got in a fite and he said it was either me or him. She chose him. We went bout 3 weeks without sayin a word. Then one day i sent her a message and she replied. Now for the past month we've been talking daily and we'll see each other bout 2-3 times a week. IN this time she has kissed me and she has told me that she loves me but not as much as him. She tells me that about everyday she thinks she'd rather be with me than him. I had found out so much about her in the begining that i realized she is more than i had ever dreamed of. She is PERFECT!!! Shes the woman i wanna spend my life with. She tells me that she thinks that sometimes too. I just don't know what to do anymore. My life isn't the same without her. What can i do to get her back? Any advice?

Comments (14)

Sponsored