SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
happylife_2

hausband say bad words after he gives me gift!

happylife-2
9 years ago

hi, I appreciate any suggestions.
We are married for 4 month and this character of him is killing me. From the first day I did say that I do not expect you to do much and buy extensive things and I am not a girl who is looking for money. But his reaction just is too rude sometimes even though I never asked him for something that he can not afford. When it came to the ring for propos he just started to put the less possible money. he was discussing with me how he is going to propose for one month! asking me: can I bring something cheap ( very cheap like less 500 dollar) this time and I will give you a good one later, can I bring my ex-fianc�'s ring to you and then I will buy you a good one and......and finally we ended up with a 2000 dollar ring.
He has a good job and he is not poor by the way.

for my BD he said I am going to buy you a lop top (he knew I needed one and I am going to buy myself). but later, he started again, I will give you my own lap top to you just use it for your works....( finally he bought a 500 dollar laptop).
Then he sent me 200 dollar money for my real BD day ( I am studying abroad)
and 2 weeks later we were talking about money and he said: You are the kind of person who wants to just get money from others!
finally I sent back him that 200 dollar!

( and I should mention that he is not financially support me even though I m student and we are married now)

few month later I said I really like to drink Tim Hortons coffee here in japan ( there is no Tim Hortons in Japan) so he said oh I am sending you! he sent it but again few weeks later we had an argument ( not related to money) and he just said : oh I sent you coffee and paid 50 dollar to post it! I was shocked again to hear that he is mentioning even a 50 dollar coffee!

he is visiting me for new year and this time for the first time I asked him : could you bring me a facial cream ( the cream is not cheap , 100 dollar, and I can not find it in Japan) . And again another shock....
he said: why you are like that? The day I met you ,you said you are not expecting too much, that's why I choose you , but now you want too much you did not show your real personality and........

OMG just for a 100 dollar cream!

He finally bought it and also some other gifts!

last month was our anniversary, he said that he wants buy me a heart necklace so we decided to sent the money ( 500 dollar) to our home country and ask my mom to buy it for me .( Gold is so cheaper there ).
he sent money to her and my mom and sis went for shopping but at the store a necklace catch their eye which was about 750 dollar. my mom get in love with that and put some more money from herself to get that one. when she showed me the necklace and said the price I just got sad because I knew it is gonna be problem. she said if he is not going to pay the rest it is ok, take it as a gift from me and him together.

I showed him the necklace and said the story to him. the first thing that came out from his mouth was OH SH*T! it is too expensive! ..... and again fighting....

problem is he do and try to do something nice but he just ruin it himself. I think he just want or pretend to be nice by buying gifts because if he really care about my happiness ,he would never say those things.
I mean it is gift, we do give gifts to make someone happy not just to do it to get marked as its done! and it is not nice to say about what we have given to others!
Besides, I do not need his money but he is not that responsible guy to support her wife financially.

I am wrong? plz help.

Comments (7)

Sponsored