SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
karine81_gw

My husband became cold, apathetic, after we came back from vacati

karine81
9 years ago

Me and my husband have been together for 13 years, married for 10. We have been in love, have been best friends, have gone through so much together. We have been poor, but then worked hard together and opened up a successful business. We have 2 beautiful kids together. However, for the past 2 years, since we started making money, and bought a house he changed. He became cold at times, very bossy, started to pay attention less to our kids. We started to have frequent fights, and I started to realize that since he started to have money, it seems like me and the kids are not his ptiority anymore. Plus us being business partners, at times I see that he is looking at me as a business partner and not his wife. I dont feel that love anymore. And after our last vacation, we came back, and barely talk to each other. I have mentioned my feelings to him, but he didnt change. I am thinking of a possible divorce because I am only 32 years old, an attractive woman. I need love and passion, and a caring loving husband. But its complicated because we have 2 kids together, plus business, plus my parents work for us. I feel like my hands are tight.

Comments (4)

Sponsored