SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
scarlett2001

Body shaper strait jacket fiasco

scarlett2001
15 years ago

Well, dear friends, I have put on a few pounds, sorry to say. Saw the Kymura (or spelled something like that) body shaper on an infomercial- supposed to take you down two whole sizes. DH days, "Ridiculous!" I said "Gotta try it." So-o-o I ordered it- came in two pieces,one goes on top just under the girls and the bottom encases you fom just above the waist to to the knee. Enthusiastically thought I would put it on and wow Mr. Excitement, like he might put down the remote for a half second.

So I struggled into the darn things, not an easy task! Found myself trussed up like a Thanksgviing turkey from armpits to knees and moving with all the grace of a robot. I had to walk by turning one side of my body and then the other becasue I couldn't move one foot in front of the other. Somehow I made it to the top of the stairs them slipped and bounced all the way down, stopping just long enough at the landing to change directions and bump head first onto the floor near the room where my hero was watching golf. (Thank God it was a commercial break or I would have lain there until the game was over!)

Immediately sizing up the emergency, my DH did what any superhero would do, asked me to get him a beer. I pointed out that I was not in the mode to fetch at that moment and so he finally came to my aid, (As I have said, it was a commercial so he didn't have to miss a moment of golf.) trying to pull the cursed things off me-but they wouldn't come! Bracing his foot on my back, he pulled and pryed and shoved and tugged - nothing would give!

Meanwhile I was starting to kind of panic at being so trussed up and immobilized and kind of claustrophobic and he was getting turned on. Men are the strangest creatures!

Well, we finally got it all off me, but uh...I had to kind of pay him a forfeit, ya know. (I don't think the body shaper will be in any condition to be returned for the refund.)

All I'm saying is, if your man has been a bit sluggish,

you may want to try the Kymura body shaper.

(It won't make you look two sizes smaller, though.)

Comments (6)

• popi_gw
    15 years ago

Sounds like an episode of a sitcom at your place, Scarlett !

LOL.
    P

• kalahari
    15 years ago

Oh Scarlett that's hilarious! What a way to pry your man away from the TV!

Kal

• cathrugg
    15 years ago

Thank you Scarlett for the laugh. I hope you didn't hurt yourself when you fell.

That was the best thing I read all day. You should write a book. You have a wonderful way of describing your "romantic adventure". :o)

• bnicebkind
    15 years ago

Scarlett, I fell for the same infomercial. The thing is very difficult to get on or off. The fabric is uncomfortable to me, and I agree...claustrophobic feeling. Wish I had returned mine and gotten my money back but I waited too long.

• catlettuce
    15 years ago

LOL! Poor Scarlett!

I'll have to think about that one, it sounds like it could be dangerous. Your description of the events are hilarious!
    -hugs,
    -Cat

• debo_2006
    15 years ago

Okay, that one rates up there with being one of the funniest things I've read on here. It's like I was there watching all this unfold because of the detail. I'm still laughing.

D

Sponsored
Pierre Jean-Baptiste Interiors
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars76 Reviews
DC Area's Award-Winning Interior Designer | 12x Best of Houzz