SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
newguy_gardener

Venting

newguy_gardener
17 years ago

I just wanted to vent some on here about my situation. I have been married for 2 and a half years with my wife. Back in May of this year she tells me that she is board with me and our lives and that she has been unhappy for a year now. I was pretty suprised because I thought everything was going great. We had just come back from vacation and she comes at me with this? Maybe I'm a little too sensitive but I was hurt by this because I have changed my whole freakin life for this person. I work hard and we have a great home and I thought everything was good. Well I started to get kind of mean after she said this to me so within the next month she's talking divorce. Im like what the hell? We just got married this sucks, she says that there are allot of things about me that make her think that we dont have a future together. This has been going on since this summer and now the divorce papers are on the way this week. We tried counceling for 5 weeks, I moved out for a month and she asked me to come back and then a week later she's back to her same song. I'm living at home right now because we decided to try to live together through this whole thing, good thing we have two bedrooms. There are times when she comes up to me and gives me a hug or she touches me and I'm like "why are you doing this to me?" I loved this person with everything I had inside of me, my freinds all said that I have changed so much. I thought I did everything right and now its all over? I have another friend and his new "bride" did the same thing. Whats up, do women think that this is going to be some fairytale and then when all of the excitement of the wedding is over and everyday life comes, they dont like it?

I am really upset and I really think that these individuals suck as people.

Thanks for letting me vent.

Comments (15)

Sponsored