SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
fantasy_gw

Almost zero Sex life & confuse in marriage

fantasy
16 years ago

Hello everyone,i am 26 year old married for 3 years now and no children yet. we are both doing well in many things except sex he is not interested in sex maybe just because he have depression, i only knew that when we are married. he did not told me before he have depression because he afraid i might leave him and change my mind not to marry him. i feel betray about that but i forgave him and told him i understand and its not a big deal.

after many months of living together, every day come by i realized how bad our sex life are and i realized and feel i can't leave without it and its make me unhappy i feel not love by him.

i already discuss about this matter to him of what i feel and we even see the marriage councelor and i decided to stop seeing the councelor because is not helping in our situation and he agreed.

Other things bother me is i am afraid that we are not going to have a children because of his illness and he is not interested in the bed. he always told me that he love me and he wants me to stay with him. we only have sex once a month but most of the time is zero.

i gave up and stop asking it for him. he's not really into it.

somtimes im thinking of leaving him but afraid i will regret it he is a nice husband in some way.

i know it may sounds shallow to leave him because of the sex but i realized how sex is important to me.for me i rather want a man who have not so high income but perfect in bed and happy.

He is over weight now and i always try to encourage him to go with me in the gym so that i have a companion also, but unfurtunitely he is not interested about exercising.so, what i can do is i cook for him a healthy food everyday.

now im confuse if i still inlove with him. i feel like my love for him is slowly slowly disappearing. our sex life is getting more and more worst, never will be better.

i don't know what i suppose to do. please enlighten me. thanks

Comments (15)

Sponsored