SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
steve8569

My wife's sister accusses me of molesting her

steve8569
17 years ago

PLEASE ..PLEASE GIVE YOUR OPINION ON THIS...My wife's sister accusses me of molesting her:

I am 35 years old ,my wife(named B) 30 yrs,her elder sister (named A)33 years and younger sister named C 27 yrs and youngest sister named D 24 years.(Total 4 sisters they are) My in laws stay at some other city 8 hrs drive from mine. The youngest sister aged 24 years stayed at my home in march 2005 for 15 days ,june 2005 for couple of hours alone with me,in december 2005 for 1 day 1 night and in april 2006 for 7 days. Since i have somewhat habit of walking in sleep i went to her bedroom in april 2006 late night and my wife saw me there near her and asked D whether I did anything to her . She denied but my wife quarrelled over this . Eventually she cooled down and thought that i just sleepwalked and that i have no bad intentions on her sister.

The youngest sister D got married in May 2006 .A lot of boys had crush on D before marriage and D used to talk a lot with guys. She had a crush on some other guy for a long time and who was also present in marriage and it appeared that she loved this boy and not forgotten him till the time of marriage also. A's husband and me both objected to this strongly and told her sisters about this . They knew this beforehand and admitted to this and said that they could do nothing about this as D is very rude and does only what she likes. At the time of marriage D for the first time to all her sisters that I kissed her in april05 . C also aggrees to her and said that D told her the very day I kissed her i.e. in april 05. D also told to A in private (not to all sisters) that A's husband molested her s.e.x.ually some two years before. ( A afterwards told me about this and now she denies)

Now my wife quarrels over this and thinks that i must have indeed kissed her and also mentions my presence in D's room at night in april 06. Now all 4 sisters think that i must have indeed kissed her. I have not kissed D anytime and not even thought of her sexually.I have not even touched any woman other than my wife since and before marriage.

I told in my first defense that all this kissing story is bull**** and must have in response to my revealation of fact that she still loves some other guy whom she is not married (sort of this thig... i blamed her so she is blaming me.)

All 4 sisters countered this and said that D told of this to C as early as april 2005 when I had not objected to this guy.and not in may 2006 .HAd D told at time of my objection I would be staright forward proved innocent.

Secondly they also say that why would she spoil relations with me if i had done nothing wrong...

I told my second defence that if at all i had kissed her in april 2005 ...knowing that i I am a man of bad intentions . why would she visit my place 3 times after the first said kiss ? D countered her by saying that i told her that I will spoil her image in society and thus she will not get married if she not coming to my home and so she came........................

My third defense that D is spoiling both my and A's husband image . (sort of this thig... we blamed her so she is blaming us.)D countered this and said that she has nothing to do with A's husband and that he is very good person.Now A is also hiding fact that her husband molested D some two years before.

Now in october 06 D is also saying that I molested her in April 06 night when i entered her room and was near her and that I was pretending to sleepwalk and that i was in my full senses.I countered this and said that she should have told that day only to her sisters and why she is telling so late now .If d is telling so late it cant be held true...She countered this and said that if she told that day to my wife, we would have quarreled a lot and D did not want that so she kept mum over this.

Now D is saying all rubbish to all her sisters like that I deliberately undressed myself to full before her and that i showed her a lot of nude films to her.. i kissed her and she slapped me .. and all such nonsense.

I have not kissed D anytime and not even thought of her sexually.I have not even touched any woman other than my wife since and before marriage.I am feeling alone.How can I prove myself right in this case?

Comments (12)

Sponsored