SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
turkeytrott

Losing the love of my life (sorry long)

turkeytrott
16 years ago

We have been married 17 years,My husband and I had a disagreement a few weeks back about his brother who recently left his wife of 27 years to hook up with my hubby's ex-girlfriend.I don't care about the fact that my hubby dated this girl but we have been together for over 20 years and she caused alot of pain for me,I got pregnant with our first baby and she had sent him a love letter which I found caused a fight he left, his family convinced him I wasn't pregnant and finally 3 months later we finally work it out after I have been told my baby is dead hubby watched me lose the baby he knows I was being honest (too little too late)during this time my hubby (bf at the time)dated someone else and she gave him his first born which I helped support for 18 years.Anyways there was many things she caused lots of trouble and I am not willing to open that can of worms.I said she is not welcome in our home but I will be polite at family functions.Hubby and his brother are not real close but he is really ticked off I feel that my feelings should count first now this has snowballed and he says he doesn't know if he wants to stay married,I am devastated.I have always stood by him. He had an affair in his hometown when we were married 6 years I stayed we worked through it,last year his father and step mom stayed with us for 5 months it was hell for me I stayed,now he wants to go see Dad (2Days min. away)in the town he had the affair to work through his feelings it is a small town where marriage means nothing I do not believe I can stay if this is what he is going to do.We were happy (at least I thought) when his affair happened now we aren't and he thinks I can trust him not to cheat,don't believe for a minute that I can.All I do is cry.We still have 3 kids at home and 1 gone with a new grandson,I do not for a minute want our family torn apart.Any advice welcome...please

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Craftsman Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars25 Reviews
Loudoun County's Trusted Home Builder 3x Best of Houzz Award Winner