SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
winker58

Inappropriate Behavior

winker58
17 years ago

My husband and I attended a neighborhood get together lately where a neighbor also attended without his wife. I believe she was at home with the kids. He drank quite a bit and began flirting and relentlessly hitting on a friend of another neighbor. He squeezed in between her back end and the back of the chair she was sitting on and so forth. He just kept it up. He not someone you would ever expect to do this. He is very fussy with his children and anal about almost everything. He talks about other people acting inappropriately and so forth.

I could barely look at him all night (he kept it up all night with this other person - she ignored him for the most part). I haven't encountered him since but can barely face him. Maybe I'm embarrassed for him.

A friend of mine told me that his wife should know about this. My husband told me that we should say nothing. I tend to agree. The bearer of bad tidings is always the one that gets the short end of the stick. It's really none of our business.

What do you think? Would it bother you to have seen this? I know nothing happened but I have this feeling that it would have if she had acted even slightly interested.

Comments (6)

Sponsored
MAC Design + Build
Average rating: 4.3 out of 5 stars18 Reviews
Loudon County Full-Service Design/Build Firm & Kitchen Remodeler