SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mas1724

Can I trust him again?

mas1724
15 years ago

My husband started talking to my friend through me. I asked him to work on her car. She is getting a divorce and I was being nice. Then they started to talk more and more and text back and forth. Some of the conversations got a little out of hand. I told him how it made me feel and that I didn't like it but that didn't seem to stop him. He didn't see any harm in it, says nothing was ever gonna happen it was just talk and flirting. My friend would tell me most of what the conversations were (I think) so I knew what was going on or else I just went looking. A couple of times he made it a point to tell her to make sure I did not find out that they were talking. When I would question him about it he would lie to me and I would call him out on it cuz I already knew the truth. Finally I threatened him with divorce and he stopped talking to her. Then about a month later she had to take her car into the shop and I told him what they said and he didn't agree with them so he called her. The texting started back up. He asked her to meet him. When I questioned him about it, he said that it was so he could talk to her about why he stopped talking to her. This I don't believe. We talked more about him starting to text her again and he says he has stopped. That it is not worth loosing me over. Do I believe him? I am scared that it will start up again. Why does he feel it so important to flirt with her? He has really hurt me and he knows this but it doesn't seem to matter. He lied to me so many times. Not really sure what to do or what to believe. Please help me make sense of the whole situation. Do you think anything more ever happened?

I checked the cell phone bill this month and it says he has 103 out going texts, 75 incoming and 33 pics--This was only for 2 days. I have been keeping track how many times we text and it was 17 out, 22 in and 1 pic. I called the service provider and they will not give me any information with out a court order. I confronted him, he says he doesn't understand it--He is not talking to my friend anymore. But he did not seem concerned and since I confronted him about it, the message numbers are back to normal. Could it have been a mistake? Or he stopped?

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Custom Home Works
Average rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars10 Reviews
Franklin County's Award-Winning Design, Build and Remodeling Expert