SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
confusedmd

So confused!

confusedmd
16 years ago

I stumbled upon this forum today and thought that maybe someone is in the same boat as me. Maybe this is more of a release then anything else but your comments are welcome. I need any advice I can get.

First and foremost, I love my wife. We've been together for a while 13 years, we've been married for 4 no children. I'm an old fashioned husband, I believe I should be the one who makes the money, provide for her and even in a way, spoil her to death. I don't ask much from her honestly. We eat out just about every day, our house is always clean (we share that responsibility). A few years ago, she came to me wanting to quit her job to do something "different". I told her that all I care about is her being happy and to do whatever makes her happy. I fully support her in anyway I can and just want to see her smile because it makes me smile.

My problem is that I feel like I get zero attention from her. Mentally & physically! This is anything from kissing her and feeling like she isn't even the leased bit interested in kissing me. I'm rejected when it comes to sex always. (Now, she does have some health issues that it doesn't make it the best for her and I understand that. The problem was there before her health issue and it will be there after.) I'm the one who is constantly doing "little things" to show her I how feel about her. I've left little notes in her car, house, bedroom, work. Everything. I get nothing in return for it. I've talked to her about it and she has said, she's to tired or she will work on it and things are great for two days and she's back in her routine. I'm treated like crap in front of her parents. To the point that I put my foot down and said, in front of her parents to never talk down to me or disrespect me in their company ever.

I honestly don't know what to do. I know she cares about me but, to her everything is perfect. To me, I wake up next to someone that I'm loosing all feeling for because I feel like I'm married to my sister instead of my wife.

Please help!

Comments (15)

Sponsored