SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tigral

I need some advice on a possible emotional abusive husband

tigral
10 years ago

So my husband and I have been together for 4 years, we have 1 daughter together who is 3, I have 2 boys who is 5 and 6 and he has a boy who is 8 and a girl who is 7. Sounds like one big happy family huh? Well I guess what's behind closed doors stays behind close doors and I'm fed up!

My husband controls my spending, I'm not allowed to eat a lunch unless I bring it, but he gets to stuff his face with fast food every single day! Then he complains to why he is fat! He blames me for money problems when he is the one who had to have a very expensive apartment! He sold my car to pay rent, he bought a brand new truck with payments we can't afford!

I can't ever watch my favorite shows because he is always watching his shows and plays a stupid game that he pays for online, he ends up spending 80 bucks a pay check on it! Yet I'm the one waiting money? I sometimes buy energy drinks, and my dr visits is 30 bucks a month. When I have a medical problem like a kidney stone he always replies "omg it's always something" I never tell him when I hurt anymore.

My boys from a previous man are forced to stay in their room and play so I go in the room with them then I accused of being distant to him.

He is constantly begging me to sleep with other men and send him photos to turn him on. No I won't do it!

I finally got the courage to leave so I locked him out, he came back at midnight and beat on all the windows I called the cops and they made his dad pick him up! He then went to the phone company and got my SIM card replaced and used it acting as myself! He stalked me!! I calle the cops and they just treated as if I'm crazy! He finally talked me into staying with him!! He moved us in with his parents to buy a house and now it's bad! I feel more trapped because his parents knows I wanted to leave so they are watching my every move!

My kids are forced to be quiet and not play with certain toys! I can't even raise my own kids! I feel like we are unwanted! If I leave she will try to take my daughter! My mother in law is always home!!! I'm at my breaking point and I don't know how to leave! I don't have a vehicle, I have no where to go for him to not find me and if I do leave again he will stalk me again! He will run me down as he did last time and make our life a living hell!

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths