SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
serenity64

should I tell my best friends husband about her cheating on him

serenity64
12 years ago

I did tell my best friends husband about the 1 year affair his wife was having. I couldn't take the lies and deception anymore...I do miss my best friend so much and she does hate me now, but I still think she should have never put me in that position to begin with....I miss her but feel so much better and have changed myself even more because of what has happened. I did betray her but I just wanted her to stop, but in the end I realized that I am not responsible for anyone else's cheating ways....just responsible for my own actions....it didn't change anything and he forgave her right away and me and my husband do not have cook outs, trips or anything anymore with them....it is just sad you can't be honest about things and be adults and work things out the right way! It may make you feel better as a person that you told him, but in the long run you will regret it because of the way people will treat you for telling her husband....I am praying that things work out for you and your friend!

Comments (2)

Sponsored