SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
confused22

lost

confused22
15 years ago

My wife and I are in our mid 20's and have been married a little over 2 years but have been together for 8 years. Since our marriage people have told me that we may have issues because we fight so often. She works 5 days a week and is not home until late when I'm sleeping on those days so i don't see her. Her job has consumed her life and even when she is home she is on the phone with work or texting co-workers.

The sex is very poor as she will only have it if I ask and she just takes her closes off and lays there. I have considered just not having it all together because it's not often or satisfying. We have sex once or twice on month if I plead. I feel that she is away doing me a favor rather than a mutually effort.

I have felt us grow apart for some time and finally had enough. when I confronted her and told her how lonely I felt and upset she didn't take me serious. She said she would fill me in more on her day's events and be more conscience of my feelings but refused to give up her job. She said that she never cared for sex and had been tested. She told me some women don't like sex be she will have it with me if it makes me happy. She went on to say she doesn't like men's package and that's why she won't touch it.

I'm still young and feel that we wont be together in a few years but she just says we'll work it out despite she does not want therapy. I know it is my fault for not bringing the problems to her earlier but I feel the damage may be done. I don't want to be stuck in a loveless marriage. We wanted children but she said she changed her mind and will considerate later. It makes me feel betrayed and detached. We both have feelings for each other just mot sure we are in love. I just wonder if i need to move on with my life or just stick it out.

Comments (14)

Sponsored
Haus Studio
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Franklin County's Preferred Custom Cabinetry & Design Studio