SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bigdave410

Wife Cheated, trying to fix things.. what about her Girlfriend?

BigDave410
12 years ago

Hey,

Here is the basic breakdown of what happened.. For about 3 months my wife suddenly wanted to go out every weds night, she had my stepson stay at his dads, and I was home with our 4 yr old. I always asked hey, can I go to girls night once? I know its girls night, but we never have a chance to go out together, she went ballistic. threatened leaving me, she went shopping one day and I realized she was looking at apartments to move out to, not looking at dresses..

Fast forward and I find her deleting a txt message from her phone, it was froma number not a name in her contcts, I was like why are you deleting txts she went ballistic and said I was delusional, she wasnt deleting anything.. I have a good memory so I remembered what I thought was the last 4 digits, One weds when she was out I ddecided to txt the number as I saw it coming up on our cell phone bill for her line but only on weds nights just after she left, and just prior to returning home, only for 1-2 minutes per call.. It was a guy, his name was one I knew, she had a on and off thing with him for years prior to us getting together she told me how much of a piece of garbage he was, how could this be?

I confronted her that night, she then and still says they ran into each other 1 time at the bar and it was not set up, she gave him her number months prior and he never called, but then he started txting her recently (all the calls I saw where her calling him sometimes he would call right back).

Anyway, she has this girlfriend who she started hanging with at the same time who is half her age, she use to babysit this girl and then they where going out drinking together, this girl I feel has a problem. she once was so drunk she threw up all over my driveway, and I have heard of several other times.

I am trying to work things out with my wife and she has said they where never "Together" never kissed, etc, just talked. I am unsure still to believe that 100%. but I am trying to work things out.

My wife wants to still be friends with this girl, I have reserved feelings about because she has talked very innappropriately around our teenage son, who also has confided in me he cant stand her, she mentioned to us infront of my son things like "Wouldn't be the first married guy I screwed around with" and "I didn't realize he didnt have any teeth until I woke up in bed with him the next morning".

am i over reacting on the friend? She just seems so trashy and has so many issues which my wife genuinely probably does want to help her with, but I am sure this girl new of my wifes "Secret friend"

Comments (6)

Sponsored
The Creative Kitchen Company
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars47 Reviews
Franklin County's Kitchen Remodeling and Refacing Professional