SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gardengirl_nancy

You're sure to get a laugh from this one!

gardengirl_nancy
17 years ago

My husband is 60 years old and had this beautiful white hair that I loved, it is NOW steaked with grey and dark in the back. I asked him what he put on his hair, we have "discussed" this several times now. I think he is using grecian formula but he sure isn't doing it at home. He gets mad and screams and yells and swears that he isn't doing anything. I say well if he isn't then someone else is putting something on his hair. Last night we "talked" about this again. He says "I don't know what is making it darker I have noticed it too and I can't figure it out". Daaaaah how stupid does he think I am! I get so tired of his lying to me! I could care less if this is what he wants to do, but why does he have to lie!? I even showed him pictures with his white hair and one with it dark and he still "doesn't know" why it is dark now! I get sick of his lying about things. Another good one is smelling like perfume but it came from the "phone" at work! I have felt like a nervous wreck for 40 years with this man and feel my only peace will be when I am in my grave.

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Frasure Home Improvements
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Franklin County's Highly Skilled General Contractor