SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lonelygirl_gw

Should I say something...or not, Please help !!

lonelygirl
14 years ago

Ok here it goes, my 18 year old daughter has recently had a baby. When she found out she was pregnant she was in university and was somewhat devastated, her and the babies father decided to have the baby and for my daughter to quit school and eventually go to college. He had just graduated from college. As parents they are doing a great job and they love the baby very much. The problem is that I have came across proof that he is advertising for discreet affairs through the internet. I feel so sad for my daughter. I haven't told her yet nor have I confronted him as I am sorta' afraid of the outcome. My daughter seems to really love him and if I didn't know the truth I would believe he loves her just as much. I would love someone else's perspective on what to do....my husband says I should not do anything but that is tearing my heart out. I do not want my daughter ending up with an std or aids. He has also recently joined the millitary and I am scared that she will be a long way from home when she finds out with no support system if I don't tell her.

Comments (15)

Sponsored
Urban Upkeep LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars6 Reviews
Franklin County's High Quality Painting Expert