SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
willpower654

Need help with what to do.. ASAP!

willpower654
10 years ago

Dear friends,

I am an avid poster on the step-family forum as you may have saw. I am not married but this is the closest forum to a relationship with fiancee...

The quick version of the story is that I recently moved into a house with my fiance. We have been together almost 2 yrs. When we first got together I remember him telling me about a girl who was persistance, and he had to tell her he didn't want a relationship so she would leave him alone VIA facebook. He didnt have the heart to tell her he wasnt interested for some reason, and says they never slept together.

This past weekend I was using my fb account and we leave ours open. He told me to check a message on his from a mutual friend of ours discussing an invitation to a party and a how are you etc... Anyhow I saw a message from this girl in the above paragraph and opened it...

It was a lot of back and forth from her sending two to three msgs like how are u, hows work etc.. and he answers like every second or third. Anyhow one of the messages she says she is doing x,y,z with her life, and he responds with I am moving to (a city) in september just me and my daughter on weekends...

I obviously got upset. I realise that maybe I should not have even opened it but we are really open with everything and it hasn't been an issue in the past.

i spoke to him about it and his response was that she is crazy and he doesnt want so many people knowing his personal life, and that she is nutty and he thought if he told her he is in a serious committment it will make her harass him more..

I know this is ridiculous...
can anyone please offer their insight... I just need to hear it from people who have no bias...

Thank you in advance for reading!
I am devestated.

Comments (11)

Sponsored