Return to the Marriage Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
happiness in relationship

Posted by hapybride1 (My Page) on
Sun, Sep 21, 08 at 10:59

Hi everyone,
I'm an undergraduate student at the University of Rochester, New York and am currently doing a project on intimate relationships as part of my thesis. It would be great if you could help me by completing my online survey, and inviting your partner to do the survey too if he or she is interested. Your participation is greatly appreciated. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Thank you in advance for your time!

Perceptions of Happiness in Relationships Study
-------------------------------------------------------------
Psychology researchers at the University of Rochester are looking for people at least 18 years old and in romantic relationships to complete a short survey.

CLICK BELOW IF INTERESTED

The Perceptions of Happiness in Relationships Survey
http://www.courses.rochester.edu/surveys/funk/GNATwebT0/index.htm

1. Is VOLUNTARY and ANONYMOUS
2. Takes 20-30 minutes to complete
3. Offers extensive feedback on your personality and relationship.

Here is a link that might be useful: The Perceptions of Happiness in Relationships Survey

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: happiness in relationship

Boy, are you going to get an earful here! This may not be the most unbiased place for your survey.

o
RE: happiness in relationship

I saw a number of similar posts on different forums on the same topic and it is always from University of Rochester. hmmm..advertisement or something of the sort.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Marriage Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here