SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ameliacb

long distance marriage to complete college

ameliacb
16 years ago

My husband and I have only been married a year. We dated for three years long distance before getting married and in the last year we have moved back and forth between his home state and mine. I did not have a plan for college, but now that I have a goal my options are either to pay a lot for school or to move six hours away and go to a more affordable school. My husband wants me to go to the affordable school as opposed to taking out lots of loans, but he does not want to go with me even though they have his program there. If I moved away He would stay with his parents while I am at school for two to three years. I have, since we got married, been without him for a month straight and I was just fine. I just don't know if leaving my husband so I can go to college is too bizarre. some people have asked me why we even got married in the first place then, but I think doing this would be much better for us in the long run. I just want some outside opinions or advice if anyone would be so kind. Thank you!

Comments (13)

Sponsored