SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lonelylover

I am confused

lonelylover
13 years ago

Hi everyone. I am gonna start at the beginning 5 years ago I met this great guy. We dated for 3 months then I ended it because I was to much alone we lived far apart from each other and didn't see each other enough. In the 5 years that we didn't had contact I got married and have a baby boy. Oct I am married for 2 years. He got married (only because she got pregnant) he is married now for 3 years with 2 children. Aug he made contact with me. We started talking like the old days and then he told me he still love me. I know I still love him also but I didn't want him to leave his wife. I begged him not to divorce her. I even started to be best friends with his wife and she knew we did date in the past. I even asked her if I should break off contact with him if it bothered her but she asked me not to because I meant a lot to them. She went to her father-inlaw and told him I want to take her husband away from her. He phoned me and told me to stay away or he will sue me for thousands. I broke all contact with him but I am hurting and he doesn't understand what is going on why I am ignoring him. I love him still. Things isn't going great between my husband and me. I have to move out of town because of a job I got and my husband is gonna stay here. I don't know what to do and if I did the right thing. I am so confused. Someone help me please.

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Your Source for Tailored Remodeling Solutions in Loudoun County