SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
alexanndra

DH watches TV all the time!

alexanndra
19 years ago

My DH watches TV from the moment he wakes up until the moment he falls asleep. I mean, even while at work! (He's the owner, so he can watch TV and write reports at the same time!). He even has cordless headphones so he can listen to the TV while he sits on the toilet! The only time he can't watch TV is in the car, but then it's the radio. I am not a TV fan, in fact, I hardly ever watch it (just Nip Tuck!) and I'm constantly amazed at how he doesn't get sick of it EVER! He says he's not really watching (I'd say that's true about 50% of the time), but he just likes the sound, the distraction, whatever. So, you guys are probabaly wondering why I didn't realize this before, but for the first 7 years we just dated and didn't live together, so I never noticed, but since we married, I was in for major shock. He is actually really intelligent and hard working, not a fat, lazy couch potato. It's just some wierd addiction, I think. I've tried to talk to him on numerous occasions, and he doesn't get mad or defensive... he just keeps watching it! Help!

Comments (5)

Sponsored