SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nocompanion

My husband stop having sex with me 5yrs ago

NOCOMPANION
10 years ago

I'm really trying to find a answer to what's going on with my husband. We haven't had sex since March 2008 and sleep in separate rooms just as long. He doesn't talk to me much, or kiss me. We don't fight or argue we even go out of different doors to our home. I ask him does he loves me and he says yes, but he's tired and don't feel like talking. He's not gay so i don't know what's the problem. Once I called his phone and this woman answered and told me she was his friend and I said don't you know he's married she said yes He talks about me all the time. I was outdone. This been sexless marriage been going on since I was 35yrs. old. I'm not trying to brag or anything but I'm very attractive and shaped very nicely. I can walk around naked all day and he still want touch me. He'll tell me, when I get home we are going to have sex, but when he get's home he goes into the other room and sleep. All I want is for him to kiss me, hold my hand, cuddle, take me to the show, watch t.v with me, do something ..... This is so strange, because my brother told me even if the husband is not attracted to me any longer, he would still have sex. Even if a man is cheating he still has sex. I want to give up this marriage but I love him so much to now I have ulcers.

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Carl Williamson Designs, LLC
Average rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars10 Reviews
Nationally Acclaimed Interior Designer | 2x Best of Houzz