SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
uspresidiot

married 1-1/2 yrs- going crazy!!!!

uspresidiot
16 years ago

I married my hubby dec 3rd 2005 after we dated for one and a half yrs. I said yes to marriage mainly because i thought i liked him well enough and he was great with my three yr old daughter who was 2 when we met. I think I may have married for all the wrong reasons. and to top it off he has no sex drive, we have had sex like less than ten times sine we got married and even less before. something i knew going into it, so can only blame myself for that. he will help me out in that department so i know he is attracted to me, but i cant do anything for him. he needs to see a doctor. anyways this isnt why im writing. lately i find my self sitting here looking around asking myself how did i end up here? i keep remembering what it was like for me years ago and how free it was to be single and happy. also i had this one bf i still have lingering thoughts for, and my hubby knows about it, and i saw him in january and cheated on my hubby with him, my hubby knows and still sticks around. he claims to love me, but most of the time i am just annoyed by him. i know i must sound like a witch, but i am not sure what to do, i'd rather leave now instead of putting him through years of misery. also i want another baby which i dont think he can give me.

please any suggestions. comments. etc...

thanks

Comments (4)

Sponsored
RTS Home Solutions
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars3 Reviews
BIA of Central Ohio Award Winning Contractor