SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
icravemyman

It just keeps getting worse...

icravemyman
15 years ago

My husband and i had a awful fight lastnight - he just would not give it up and the kids were there, He said stuff that tore my heart out. My two kids are 9 and 7 his kids are 11 and 5 and they heard it all- i begged him to take in the other room and quiet down but he said out loud that he did not care. He said i hope my kids go home and tell my ex how miserable my life is married to a stupid B and told me that it took 14 yrs for his exwife and him to get to how he feels now and only 1yr with me. he said that he fall out of love with me months ago and that he dreads me. Dreads looking at me, touching me and hearing my voice. tells me that i ruined everything about his life. Said he does not crave me. Then said all he wanted to say - cut me off everything i tried to say then told me shut my mouth and go to bed or was leaving the house and i would regret what happened- Then he slept in daughters room. What a butt.. Today he just said he was sorry and acts like nothing happened - I felt like i needed to not just let it go and wanted to talk but he got all mad again and told me that he was glad that my lunch break was over so that he could get off the phone. then told me not to call him back from work the rest of the day even if i am hurt or he would not be home when i get home from work - Then hung up telling me "My life is miserable - you make me miserable- you disguist me". I called my 7yo daughter on her cell phone to tell her that i loved her and to check in - he is keeping all 4 kids and she said cried wanting me home said that all day he was mean to her and my son and was letting his girls do whatever they wanted - said that he would not give them drink or anything. I guess he taking it out on my kids. I dread even going home today... I might call him just so that he will leave....

Comments (18)

Sponsored
MAC Design + Build
Average rating: 4.3 out of 5 stars18 Reviews
Loudon County Full-Service Design/Build Firm & Kitchen Remodeler