SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
db0916

Need some advice please.

db0916
16 years ago

My husband has been traveling overseas for his job and he is gone for 3 weeks and home for 1 week. The last two assignments had him traveling with a female and male coworker from the states. Long story short...the female coworker has become a leech and he doesn't seem to be doing anything about it. I expressed my concerns in June and he said he didn't realize how I felt and hearing it from a womans point of view he could see how it would make me feel uneasy and he would attempt to detach himself from her. He tells me he has no attraction to her they keep each other company. (breakfast,lunch,dinner and weekend outings)

Fast forward to last week. She drops her blackberry in the pool and is now in need of a phone. Can you believe she asked my husband for his old phone? They bought their BB's at the same time. Even though he knew I did not want him to send her the phone he did it anyway. He said he would of done it for any other coworker. I said this one is different in that we discussed how needy and dependent she is on you.

I am so mad at him I am not talking to him.

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022