SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rosewood42

My ex told me he is still in love with me.

rosewood42
17 years ago

What would you do? Isn't it ironic when you get married how ex's want to come back around? I always have advice for everyone else so I'm going to listen to what everyone else has to say. I have been married for a little over 2 years, things are going well but the sex truthfully just isn't good to me. I overlooked the not so good sex because he has other great qualities that i love about him and i said we can always work on the sex. I was with my ex before him and we broke up because my ex chose to leave me and yes i was devastated and i was really in love with him and never fell out of love. The thing is he left i hadn't heard from him in over a year and after a year a wonderful man came in my life and we got married. I did tell him i was still in love with me ex and it's not a good idea to marry but i let him pressure me into marriage. Things are going well as i said just not in the sex department. I was never physically attracted to him.

Now my ex shows up, yes the one that i never fell out of love with even though he chose to leave and all of those feelings for him are coming back. Ladies and you know when we have a man that can put it down sexually we go crazy anyways. He told me that he never stopped loving me and he is still in love with me. I didn't want to play into it so i said is that right and just walked away. But the truth of the matter is i never fell out of love with him.

Would you divorce and go back to the good ding-a-ling and just deal with some of the other issues or would you stay with the man with the great qualities and bad sex?

I'm laughing because i know i'm going to get alot of funny posts off of this one. I know one will be an ex is a ex for a reason.

Comments (18)

Sponsored
Capri Home Renovations
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars33 Reviews
Reputable Home Renovation Company Serving Northern Virginia