Return to the Marriage Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Want to marry but do not know could not why?

Posted by hitmark (My Page) on
Mon, Aug 2, 10 at 0:42

Hi,

If two persons love each others and want to marry but one of them could not due to some social reasons. Then, love should not be sacrificed, but it itself require lot of sacrifices. What would you like to say about it?

Thanks,

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Want to marry but do not know could not why?

Well it depends what the "social reason" is ? Could you expand on that a bit.

o

Yo, hitmark....what are you talking about?

o

Asolo, because of the way the post was written I concluded that English is most likely the OP's second language. So I checked his/her page and sure enough, the OP is from Qatar. It's always kinder to check that before coming back with a "WTH" response.

Hitmark, are you saying that it is a religious issue between you and the person you love? Is it that the other person would anger his or her family and so therefore lose them? Is the relationship that you're in somehow forbidden or looked upon badly in your culture?

I agree that love shouldn't be sacrificed, but I also know that other sacrifices have to be considered otherwise it can lead to a lifetime of resentment and sadness.

Please give us more information so we can answer you better.

Suzieque

o

Asolo, because of the way the post was written I concluded that English is most likely the OP's second language. So I checked his/her page and sure enough, the OP is from Qatar. I think it's always better to check that before coming back with a "WTH" response.

Hitmark, are you saying that it is a religious issue between you and the person you love? If not, what type of issue? Is it that the other person would anger his or her family and so therefore lose them? Is the relationship that you're in somehow forbidden or looked upon badly in your culture?

I agree that love shouldn't be sacrificed, but I also know that other sacrifices have to be considered otherwise it can lead to a lifetime of resentment and sadness.

Please give us more information so we can answer you better.

Suzieque

o

You said it your way. I said it mine.

I don't see that your spending six sentences to my one brings anything in particular to the table. Obviously you don't know what he/she means either.

o

Gad, asolo. You are a piece of work. Your simplicity and insecurity used to amuse me but now you're just an alsoran. But I'm sure you feel like a tough guy. Every now and then you do contribute something worthwhile. Other times you're just offensive to people who don't get your schtick. To those that do, you just make a fool of yourself. Have at it.

Hitmark, most of us here are not the stereotypical ugly American. If you will please give us more information I'm sure some of us will try to help. Not everyone needs to build themselves up by cutting others down.

I'll keep an eye out for another post from you, hitmark, and will read and maybe respond, if I can help, then.
Suzieque

o

I rest my case.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Marriage Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here