SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
anja0507

Unhappy spouses, emotional abuse, bad marriage

anja0507
14 years ago

I have been vulnerable in the past for a month of three. Tried to reach this forum for emotional support as I wanted to keep my family and friends away from this.

I was then suggested to read The Verbally Abusive Relationship by Patricia Evans. I read and realized that I was also somewhere wrong. I want to tell now what really help me identify and sort out few things between me and my husband. I got another book to read "Mans are from Mars and woman from Venus". I would say that this book really help me to correct and straighten few differences and make me better/understandable person.

We man and woman behave differently on different things. I would really suggest for every married couples to read that book to understand few basic differences between man and woman.

Although I am sad time to time and have differences time to time but I am sure that life needs some adjustment.

If your marriage is stuck as your husband does other things then you expect from him. Please do read the book "Mans are from..

Good luck to you all.

Comments (10)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!