SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
adonys

Need Help

adonys
17 years ago

I have been married to my husband for 7 years been together for 9. My husband plays the game World of Warcraft. Last year he started talking to a girl on the game. They started emailing, and calling each other. He made plans to meet her but decided not to go.

I started playing the game to try to help out our marriage. We never did anything together. I started talking to the girl and was trying to be friends with her (I didn't know what was going on between them at the time.)

One night we were fighting I was on the computer and decide to check our email. There was an email to her with a picture with things that shouldn't have been said. I confronted him about it. Thats when he spilled the beans about everything.

He told me that it would never happen again. That he was sorry that it got as far as it did. We still play Warcraft. He will not give it up. He started talking to another girl. He asked her to start IMing him during the day so the day would go faster at work. They have emailed each other several times. He says that its nothing that I can read everything. When I do he gets mad at me for spying.

I am afraid that its starting all over again. I dont trust him. I have not had any real trust since last year. We have 2 children. I love him deeply. I dont know what to do.

He has given me the choice of trusting him with this girl or leaving. He refuses to stop talking to her or IMing her to make me feel better. What should I do?

Comments (6)

Sponsored